Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Interesting analysis

I reserve the right to change my mind, since it is still very early in a compressed primary cycle, but this analysis of GOP presidential wannabes mirrors my thinking almost precisely.

The Envelope Please . . .
By Pejman Yousefzadeh at Redstate
So I have taken my time in deciding which candidate I will endorse for President of the United States, but with the Iowa Caucuses coming up, it is indeed time for me to put up or shut up. Before I get to the candidate of my choice, it behooves me to discuss briefly a few of the other contenders.
...
Read the whole thing at the above link. It is a nice piece.

There's no endorsement from TOC, but I hope Thompson remains viable yet awhile. Assuming he still is in the first place, of course.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

I'd like to see your justification for considering Thompson "viable", but not Paul.

The media hates Paul and loves Thompson. Is that it?