Mark Steyn, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, James Q. Wilson, Daniel Pipes, David Horowitz and more...
SUNDAY, JUNE 10, 2007
Introduction: The Collapse of Europe
9:00 am - 9:15 am
Overview: Avi Davis, Senior Fellow, American Freedom Alliance
9:15 am - 10:00 am
Opening Plenary: The nature of the threat to Europe and its impact on the United States.
Keynote Speaker: Mark Steyn
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Panel Session: What has been the role of Islam and the EU bureaucracy in fostering collapse?
Moderator: Mark Steyn
Panelists: Greg Davis, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ibn Warraq, Philippe Karsenty
Morning Breakout Sessions: The Rise of Islam
11:30 am - 12:45 pm
• Eurabia: Is Muslim domination of Europe inevitable?
Panelists: Greg Davis, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Daniel Pipes, Henryk Broder, Philippe Karsenty
• Demography, Immigration and the Welfare Dilemma.
Moderator: John Zigler
Panelists: Afshin Ellian, Mark Steyn, Claire Berlinski, Marc Cogen
• Anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism as tools of political pressure.
Moderator: Larry Greenfield
Panelists: Dennis Prager, Leon de Winter, Douglas Murray, Phyllis Chesler
• Is Europe doomed to continued economic stagnation?
Moderator: Richard Mc Donald
Panelists: Sally McNamara, Robert Kaufman, Arnaud Dotézac, Brian Carney
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
Afternoon Plenary: Civil Rights or Global Jihad? Are Muslims exploiting the democratic process to erode and destroy European democracy?
Keynote Speaker: Ayaan Hirsi Ali
2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Panel Session :
Collapse of Confidence; To what extent have Europeans Given Up on Their Own Civilization?
Moderator : Hugh Hewitt
Panelists: Claire Berlinski, Leon de Winter, Daniel Pipes, James Q. Wilson
Afternoon Breakout Sessions: The Consequences for the United States
4:15 pm - 5:30pm
• Multiculturalism and its impact on democratic society.
Moderator: Lores Rizkalla
Panelists: Mark Steyn, Ibn Warraq, Sally McNamara, Douglas Murray
• The end of the European Enlightenment and the growth of a closed thought society.
Moderator: Avi Davis
Panelists: Leon de Winter, Henryk Broder, Philippe Karsenty, Afshin Ellian
• Europe’s post-Christian society and its mirror in the United States.
Moderator: Rabbi David Baron
Panelists: Claire Berlinski, Greg Davis, Phyllis Chesler
• Contending successfully with Muslim militancy through U.S. and European financial and legal processes.
Moderator: Larry Greenfield
Panelists: Arnaud Dotézac, Marc Cogen
• The political and moral fallout from a collapsing Europe.
Moderator: David Horowitz
Panelists: Robert Kaufman, James Q. Wilson, Brian Carney
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm:
Closing Plenary : What steps can be taken in the United States to address the problems of Europe?
Keynote Speaker: Hugh Hewitt
MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2007
9:00 am - 12 noon
Closed Door Roundtable: Advocacy and legal strategies for combating militant
Islam in Europe and the United States.
Wanna go? I do. Here's where you can sign up.
H/T Gates of Vienna